Bringing new technologies into the world in the medical space is a crucial part of how quickly our world develops today. With the development of scientific technologies, we are able to study, access, and cure diseases like never before. The client we work with has been committed to this mission for several years and established a trusted global platform.
As they continue to develop, expand, and seek transformative solutions, they are looking for a Global Clinical Director. This is a job with extensive responsibility at one of the most exciting medical companies in the world.
If you would like to join their mission, to approach diseases in a novel manner and work alongside some of the best medical experts and scientists then continue reading.
Please note this position is largely office-based (with some flexibility for home-office a few days a week). It provides relocation support.
- Manage the design, development, and execution of all clinical trials, always ensuring compliance with local and global authorities
- Lead a team of clinical project managers around the world and liaise cross-functionally and globally
- Negotiate contracts with investigators and CROs, develop budgets within specified time frames
- Lead the team and ensure strong clinical research practices in emerging markets
- Set and fulfil project goals in a timely and accurate manner
- Represent the clinical trial programs at regulatory authority meetings, cross-functional internal meetings, sales and management meetings
- Be responsible for implementing and maintaining effective quality systems
As a Global Clinical Director you will need:
* Extensive previous experience in clinical research / research laboratory experience (diagnostics)
* Strong global outlook and leadership experience
* Life sciences degree
* Budget handling and management experience
* English fluent, German not needed but preferred
* Proven track record of most of the above job responsibilities or transferrable experiences.
* Extremely competitive salary, with high bonus and other excellent package benefits
* Flexible working.
* Friendly office space, coffee, tea, social events.
* Housing and child support if needed. Group pension plan.
* Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
If you are interested in this mission then please send your CV in , apply using the website link or contact me. This is what the process will look like (note, this could change depending on you or the client's need);
1. Full call with the executive recruiter responsible.
2. Sharing of the company and confirmation by you to move forward.
3. Introductory call with the hiring manager.
4. Follow up call with the team (1 or 2 calls).
5. Face to face meeting.