As a Group Account Supervisor:
- You are the liaison between the client and internal departments and will provide a clear direction on plans of execution to ensure the team is aligned on committed timelines and budgets
- Lead accounts from the front and align with executive leadership to drive the agency's vision.
- You will actively participate in the development of copy strategy & positioning
- You enjoy working closely with clients to develop and maintain deep relationships. Understand their needs and provide strategic solutions and capabilities
- You will develop strategic plans around high-science campaigns targeting HCP's and Patient's
- You are well mannered and mature when interacting with clients and team members. Ability to work collectively and cohesively across multiple divisions within the agency.
- You will serve as the day to day lead with the client and provide a high-level overview of accounts and their status.
- Provide the client with concise thoughts and strategic guidance, offering the best solutions to fulfill the needs of the client
- Present research findings, external market information, competitive analysis, and more.
- Identifies business development opportunities; fosters and generates proposals for incremental business building
- Financial oversight including developing budgets, yearly forecasting, P&L, and more.
- Recent Oncology and Rare Disease experience
- Leadership, managing, and mentoring experience
- Digital and Print experience across HCP and DTC Healthcare Audiences
- 10+ years of Healthcare Advertising experience in an agency environment
For more information please do not hesitate to reach out as there is much more to learn about this amazing opportunity!