Head of Biostatistics
Location: London, United Kingdom
A global pharmaceutical organisation is seeking a Head of Biostatistics to provide statistical assistance within their R&D department and collaborate closely with cross functional teams across the globe. You will be playing a major role in delivering leadership and supervision of biostatisticians to ensure they are matching the company's expectation.
Key Responsibilities of Head of Biostatistics:
- Oversee all the biostats activities and act as a point of contact for all Sample design and statistics enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Dealing with operational challenges and collaborate closely with the immunology department and act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on sample data.
- Finding problems to solutions during cross functional projects involving information sharing and applying best practices.
- Participating in the organisation's future programs and oversee the growth of the biometrics division.
Key Requirements of Head of Biostatistics:
- Extensive experience in Biostatistics within the life science sector.
- PHD in Biostatistics or similar to the relevant field of study.
- Experienced with all phase of clinical trials from early phase to late phase.
- Extensive experience in project management and leading statisticians.
If you are interested in the Head of Biostatistics position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 667 8379 for more information.