I'm partnered with a cutting-edge pharmaceutical company that's looking to bring on a Statistics leader who'll be owning the phase II oncology compound and clinical trials.
This leader will be responsible of performing hands-on statistical work while building out both the Biostatistics and Programming functions.
- PhD in Statistics with 10+ years of pharma/biotech experience
- Ability to speak cross functionally within C-Suite Executives
- Strong SAS and R experience
- Experience up scaling Biometrics team
- Strong early phase Oncology experience with IND/FDA submission experience
If you like to be known for your hard-work and be a key player within the Oncology space, please apply!