Head of Development- Munich
Job type: Permanent
A global leading Medical Device organisation is searching for a Head of Development to lead their engineering team. This innovative company is developing cutting edge medical technology which is helping to save countless lives on a global basis. You will be at the forefront of a dynamic team whilst working to develop crucial medical devices in a highly interesting and complex space.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Development
- Effectively manage a group of highly skilled engineers.
- Plan and execute strategic business decisions
- Project management
- Ensure the maintenance of technical quality assurance
- Drive innovation within the business area
Key requirements of the Head of Development
- Candidates must have strong hands-on experience in the Medical Device market
- Must have an innovative and forward thinking mindset and proven background
- Must have the right to work in Germany
- University degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Pension scheme.
- Annual bonus.
- Paid overtime.
- Private health-care.