Head of Production
A successful, leading Biologics CDMO are looking for a Head of Production to join one of their state of the art sites in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The services they provide include the development of cell lines, production processes, as well as non-GMP and GMP manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drug substances and drug product. They have gone from strength to strength in the last year and are in the process of upscaling a brand new GMP facility. This company can offer a great working environment, including flexible working hours, a flat hierarchy, short decision making paths and a collegial working environment.
- Management of the biopharmaceutical production site as well as overall responsibility for commercial manufacturing and infrastructure expansion planning
- Responsibility of the production budget
- Creation and approval of SOP's, Specifications, Protocols, GMP and IMPD
- Development of fermentation processes, process optimisation and scale up of production processes as well as development of purification processes (DSP)
- Contributing to quality assurance measures, deviations, risk assessment and change control procedures
- Resource and personnel planning
- PHD or Masters in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Pharmacy or related field
- 5+ years' experience managing a biopharmaceutical production
- Experience with large molecules e.g. Proteins, enzymes
- Experience in the expansion of production facilities, capital expenditure financial planning and implementation cycles
- Experience leading a team
- Fluent English and German
If you are interested please apply with your CV.