Head of Quality
We have a current permanent position open for a Head of Quality in Switzerland in a world leading Specialty chemical company.
This client is a global specialty chemicals business with a world-class offering in Consumer Microbial Control, Industrial Microbial Control and Specialty Product solutions.
Their three business work closely together to provide complementary expertise and deliver unique, innovative solutions to help customers protect their products from harmful microorganisms, improve health and safety and reduce their environmental footprints.
This candidate will be leading a team of 6-7 quality professionals, in collaboration with cross functional and operating unit teams.
- Effective and efficient leadership of the quality assurance and quality control activities for the Switzerland site
- Responsible for overall administration of all relevant Quality certification programs (e.g. ISO 9000, ISO 14001, EFfCI, GMP, etc.)
- Implement customer centric quality plans across the sites to measure and improve key quality parameters, associate performance and management reporting.
- Lead and develop quality teams with regards to overall functional competencies, leadership abilities and performance management
- Assures the establishment of Quality Standards, process and compliance are aligned to relevant global and market-specific regulatory and quality requirements
- Effectively lead operational strategies to ensure regulatory and customer compliance across the sites and relevant functions interfacing and integrating with the Quality functions, including supplier qualification and internal and external audits.
- Bachelor of Science Degree (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical engineering)
- Experience in Quality/ Regulatory Affairs/ Manufacturing related positions, preferably in a chemical company.
- Quality Certified (CQM/ OE, CQW, CQA, LSS etc) and experience in Process Optimizations
- Demonstrated ability in cross- cultural as well as cross functional leadership
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication in English and in German
- Experience working in a Chemical company not just a pharmaceutical company.