A world leading medical devices manufacturer is currently looking to hire a Head of R&D to lead their R&D team and build out their OEM in Hamburg. This is a business critical position and you will be working with a market leader who value investing in their employees as well as creating a work environment where you will be inspired to learn, grow and achieve both your professional as well as personal goals.
Key responsibilities of the Head of R&D include:
- Oversee the development of the medical devices from concept through to finished product
- Assist with the preparation of the design transfer, collaborating with Supply Chain and outside vendors
- Utilise clinical data and market feedback from spine surgeons to design specifications for new product development
- Work closely with the Quality and Regulatory team to assist them with the documentations
Key requirements of the Head of R&D include:
- Successfully completed Bachelors'/Masters' Degree in Engineering discipline
- Strong track record of leading a team and development of Class II/III medical devices
- Strong understanding of international regulatory standards (e.g. ISO 13485, FDA, FMEA, EU-MDR)
- Fluent in English, knowledge in German would be beneficial
EPM Scientific is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting nice talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions.