We have an opportunity for a Head of Scientific Communication on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide direction, insights, and leadership for the development of scientific communication strategies that will shape how the company communicates about our science and the scientific value of our products and services.
* Lead, develop, and empower the scientific communication team who are responsible for highly effective and impactful scientific communication deliverables targeted at the various audience segments relevant to the company.
* Oversee the effective delivery of all scientific communications deliverables as well as scientific content and collaterals for marketing and strategic communications purposes.
* Form effective partnerships with field Medical Affairs functions, Business Units, Marketing, Strategic Communications, Research & Development, and all company departments to ensure a strong understanding and execution of the overall scientific communication strategy.
* Be a champion in communicating the company's scientific leadership and the scientific value of the company's products and services to customers, stakeholders, and to the general public
Desired Skills and Competencies:
* An advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MSc, etc) in biological sciences or other areas of life sciences.
* At least 10 years' experience in Scientific or Medical Communications, including 3+ years in a management role.
* Experience in Biotech, Healthcare, or Life Science companies or Medical Communication Agencies a benefit.
* Experience managing direct reports with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate yet be independently motivated to help the team achieve key deliverables
* Proven excellence in planning, execution, and measurement of success.
* Excellent communications (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams and across multiple geographies.