A leading global Pharmaceutical company is looking to add to their Oncology Strategy team. This individual is responsible for defining the product and go-to-market strategy for multiple products in the CAR-T space. This candidate will work closely with Global Oncology Leadership to establish direction, execute strategy, and ensure delivery of annual medical goals and commercial objectives.
This company is based in Southern New Jersey and is looking to continue gold standard of care in the consumer health space.
More details below:
- Define and implement cross-functional decisions for short-range and long-range strategies, plans and tactics
- Engage with regions and key markets to understand market-specific needs, dynamics, and how to ensure optimize future launches
- Build and lead a high preformance strategy team
- Assess new opportunities in Hematology, performing due diligence and valuations, as needed.
- Bachelors, MS, PharmD, MD, PhD and MBA is preferred
- 8+ years of pharmaceutical experience, with leadership roles in specialty-product launch and lifecycle management
- 5+ years of Oncology marketing experience, ideally within Hematology
- Strong, team-oriented leader with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence, lead, negotiate and work effectively at all levels within a matrix environment
The client for this role is looking to fill this position immediately, with all interviews being remote due to current COVID-19 restrictions. If you are interested in discussing further please submit your most updated CV and I will follow up with a phone call.