A discovery stage biotechnology company in San Francisco who is changing of the lives of patients suffering from cancer, autoimmune, and inflammatory diseases is seeking an Immunology Scientist to join their team! This role will be starting off on a 9- month contract with plans for extension or conversion.
- Assist in experimental design
- Participate in laboratory benchwork
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Assist in mammalian and primary immune cell culture, prepare reagents and test antigens, utilize Flow cytometry, ELISA
- BS or MS with 2 years research experience or Phd in relevant scientific discipline
- Experience with in vitro/ex vivo cell based techniques
- Cell based functional assays
- Multi-color flow cytometry/FACs
If interested in the immunology Scientist position don't hesitate apply now!