A biotechnology company located in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking for an In Vivo Research Associate to assist their Pharmacology team to help development therapies for muscle diseases. This role is a 6-month contract with potential of extension and conversion!
- Lead in-life phase of their ADME and efficacy in their rodent studies
- Participate in dose administration and blood collection
- Assist in blood collection
- Dose administration
- Support in feeding, watering, animal health, maintenance and cleaning in Vivarium
- BS or MS in life sciences or registered veterinary technician or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in in vivo pharmacology
- Strong abilities in dose administration and rodent handling
- Experience with in vivo drug formulation is a plus
- Experience with cardiomyocyte preparation is a plus
If interested in the In Vivo Research Associate role don't hesitate, apply now!