We have a current opportunity for a Informatics Analyst
What to Expect from Us
* A highly functional and collaborative research environment where we strive to translate our understanding of biology to develop personalized therapies and transform clinical practice to benefit patient health.
* Access to clinical datasets, state-of-the-art technologies and pioneering research.
* Participation in seminar series featuring academic and industry scientists.
* Campus-like lifestyle with a healthy work-life balance.
* Mentored opportunities for career development.
* Collaborate with scientific stakeholders to develop models and communicate results/recommendations to meet scientific needs.
* Access, process, visualize, and analyze large volumes of diverse data.
* Apply cutting-edge machine learning/deep learning methods to various domains.
* Work with scientists, research associates, clinical scientists, statisticians, and database specialists across the company.
* Lead technical discussions and present key findings for internal meetings.
* Experience with machine learning/deep learning concepts and algorithms with a track record of applying them towards solving scientific problems.
* Experience in disease modeling, survival analysis, signal processing, digital biomarker development, and/or applied statistics.
* Expert in Python programming. R or additional languages a plus.
* Applied knowledge of AI platforms, technologies, and techniques (e.g. TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, scikit-learn…).
* Familiarity with data visualization software (Tableau/Spotfire) or packages.
* Previous biopharma experience is a huge plus.
* Passionate about solving technical problems and applying novel technologies to further scientific goals.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent people and written/verbal communication skills.
* Experience working on teams and collaborating with others to solve challenging problems.