International Sales Manager - EMEA
A global science-based speciality chemicals business are in the search for an International Sales Manager.
With a customer base that exceeds over 5,000 customers worldwide, the organisation has created speciality chemicals and solutions for over 100 years.
- Delivering of global sales and PC margin for the assigned direct key accounts.
- Negotiating contracts, pricing proposals and growth incentive plans.
- Developing a deep understanding of the key customers and their current /future requirements and translating this into tangible projects.
- Being accountable for all assigned customers related R&D and commercial projects.
- Building relationship at all levels with the customers to ensure a regular information flow with all key stakeholders.
- Forecasting and demanding plans for the assigned direct accounts.
- Developing on an on-going basis, market intelligence required to gain competitive information as well as identifying new applications for existing products in order to gain a competitive edge.
- Candidates must speak French fluently
- Have 3+ years sales experience within the chemical industry
- Have 3+ years experience within the Home and Personal Care industry