Inventory Control Manager needed for a rapidly expanding, Ecommerce beverage start-up
A young and ambitious beverage start-up company is looking for a Procurement & Supply Chain Manager to join their rapidly expanding US Operations group. This company is making waves in the beverage industry with their health conscious and affordable products and they are looking to double their headcount in the next two years having already doubled within the last two. This role will play a pivotal role in the build out and organisation of their warehouse operations, inventory management for finished goods, and outbound logistics. Not only that, but you will have an opportunity to work in a high-touch Ecommerce business, experience that will certainly make you a desirable candidate for years to come! This is a dream opportunity for anyone looking to make a difference in the lives everyday Americans through healthy and affordable beverage products and to take on a key next step in their career.
The Inventory Control Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage outbound logistics for distribution depots across the US including Chicago, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Florida (some travel involved)
- Organise inventory for all finished goods through Netsuite
- Communicate extensively with VP of Operations, Head of Supply Chain, and the Supply Chain Analyst to align on processes and goals - Communication skills are key
- Propose and implement inventory management strategy
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Experience with inventory management and logistics
- BS/MS in related discipline and at least 1-3 years experience
- Excited to be in an ambiguous environment with the ability to make decisions without relying on upper management
- Experience with high-touch Ecommerce operations
- Excellent communication skills as this is a highly communicative team
If you are interested in the Inventory Control Manager role, please don't hesitate to apply today!