**Hybrid in Waltham, MA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an IT PM to join their team on a 12-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $75-$80/hr
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Project Management, Business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional work experience with a strong background in IT project management.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is strongly preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Agile Scrum Master certification a plus.
- Experience working with project management tools: Planview, ProjectPlace, Microsoft Office, MS Teams, SharePoint, Smartsheet
- Successfully manage a variety of IT projects using project management best practices for flawless execution of projects delivered on time, in full, and within budget
- Responsible for managing projects from initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure.
- Build and foster effective relationships between the Business, IT, and any 3rd party vendors
- Develop and maintains project documentation
- Organize and motivate the project team while maintaining the project schedule and overall progress and performance
- Manages project governance & cadence through the project lifecycle to enable the project team to deliver on requirements
- Manages and uses appropriate verification techniques and escalates changes, risks and issues (CRI) throughout the project lifecycle
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Provide necessary updates to the project sponsor, project champion, project steering committee, and other identified key stakeholders
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Lead and facilitate project teams through complex brainstorming, requirements gathering, and workshop sessions
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?