The company is rapidly growing in the market particularly focused on patient monitoring devices and has developed a terrific reputation for its quality of products.
They are looking for a talented individual to support the growth in the market and develop a strong customer network.
The role is home based in Germany
- You will work directly with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of project outcomes, develop long term relationships, and actively seek new business opportunities.
- Understand customer needs: trade margins, sales revenues and average revenues and develop and implement plans accordingly
- Develop sales strategy for medical sales business
- High level of travel across Germany
- collaboration with the indirect sales force
- Work with hospitals, distributors, doctors and wholesalers
- Develop pricing policy and annual budgets
- 4+ years of experience in sales or Key Account Management experience in hospitals
- Proven experience in business development in medical devices
- Great interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Proficient in English and German, both written and verbal
- Hospital/POC sales highly important
- Opportunity to work across multiple industries and applications
- Highly competitive salary package
- Opportunity for independent work and long term development
- Excellent working culture and team environment