Job Type: Permanent
Salary : Negotiable
A leading global supplier, expert in Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Nutrition sector, is currently seeking to hire lab technicians all levels to join their dynamic team. A career with this company would provide you with the opportunity to work internationally and with diverse projects.
- Carry out experiments for a variety of innovative projects.
- Support the Laboratory Manager with execution of experiments such as mammalian cell culture technology.
- Work with systems such as like bioreactors, chromatography systems or analytical instruments.
- Collaborate and support other departments and Laboratory Managers.
- Work closely with Laboratory Managers to support with collecting data and technical systems to create new products.
Key Requirements :
- Scientific education / Apprenticeship as Laboratory Technician / Laboratory assistant in biology/chemistry
- GMP environment /or in practical analytics experience
- Practical experience with animal cell culture, cell banking, bioreactors, chromatography systems or similar laboratory work * Very precise and accurate working style
- Action & goal orientation, self-driven, motivated and commercial oriented mind-set
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in German and English required (Min B1/B2 level)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in the role, apply online today.