Lab Technician - Switzerland - Bern
A world leading Biopharmaceutical organisation are searching to hire Lab Technicians to join their award winning expert life science team to contribute to their impressive growth in several of their developments. A career at this company will see you working alongside scientists that have developed the most ground breaking vaccinations the world has ever seen. You will play a key role in conducting impressive experiments for company developments and do so in the beautiful region of Bern. This is a rare opportunity to kick start your career and work on roles that genuinely improve the world that we live in.
- Perform experimental procedures for a wide range of projects
- Work effectively, independently and in a timely manner
- Have a working understanding and willingness to learn laboratory systems
- Work collaboratively with other departments and Laboratory Managers.
- Ideally have a higher education qualification in a scientific background or have experience as an apprentice Laboratory Technician/Lab experience
- Understanding of Laboratory equipment
- Practical experience with animal cell culture, cell banking, bio-reactors, chromatography systems or similar laboratory work
- Highly motivated, proactive and desire to learn new skills
- German and English language required (B2 level)