Description: A new Biotech startup based out of Foster City, CA is seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their team. This exciting new opportunity for a Lab Tech is perfect for any candidate looking to take their career to the next level and elevate their skillsets. This contract-to-hire position would last 6 months with the liklihood of becoming a permanent employee. They are looking for the right candidates to grow their careers and build solid professional relationships in the biotech industry.
The lab tech would have the daily responsibilities of working with both the Lab and Research teams to ensure the smooth operation of the laboratory. Ideal candidates would have at least one year of paid laboratory experience. Some of the essential job responsibilities will include
- Restocking laboratory supplies
- Collecting disposing medical waste
- Clean laboratory equipment
- Ensuring a clean, well-stocked laboratory working at different biosafety levels.
- Implement processes to support the needs of the research and development scientists.
- Major plus if you have experience handling laboratory chemicals.
If this position sounds like it would be a good fit, please respond and we will be in touch! Look forward to hearing from you!