A leading global supplier, expert in Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Nutrition sector, is currently seeking to hire lab technicians all levels to join their dynamic team. A career with this company would provide you with the opportunity to work internationally and with diverse projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Carry out experiments for a variety of innovative projects.
· Support the Laboratory Manager with execution of experiments such as mammalian cell culture technology.
· Work with systems such as like bioreactors, chromatography systems or analytical instruments.
· Collaborate and support other departments and Laboratory Managers.
· Work closely with Laboratory Managers to support with collecting data and technical systems to create new products.
Key requirements of the Lab Technician include:
· Ideally completed training/apprenticeship as a chemical laboratory technician OR BSc. degree with major course work in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science or related field
· 1 - 3 years of increasingly responsible technical laboratory experience
· Technical understanding and enthusiasm towards dealing with laboratory technology equipment
· Flexible, independent and collaborative personality
· Good command of spoken and written English and B2 German
· Highly motivated, solution oriented and well-organized
· Ability to take direction and learn new skills
If you are interested in the role, apply online today, call +44 203 667 8385 or email your CV