EPM Scientific are currently recruiting for a Labour & Employee Relations Specialist / Country Manager with industrial relations and works council experience.
There are two positions available. One position is based in Belgium, overseeing activity in Belgium and the Netherlands. Therefore, candidates would need to be fluent in Flemish.
The other position is based in either Austria or Germany, overseeing Austrian activity, so the candidate would need to be familiar with the Austrian Works Council and Industrial Relations process.
Some responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the Country HR Manager to work with the Austrian Works Councils.
- Draft and negotiate collective agreements on relevant topics.
- Support organisational and legal entity changes.
- Support HR BP / Generalists on performance issues and disciplinary matters.
- Provide clear interpretation of HR Policy, Labour Law and Collective Bargaining laws.
If this position matches your experience and sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply for the position below and we will be in touch!