Job Title: Lead Investigator
Location: Chantilly, VA (can offer relocation)
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking to add a Lead Investigator to their team to manage all site investigations relating to QA, QC, Manufacturing, and Engineering. The Lead investigator will work closely with the department heads to ensure timely closure of investigations while meeting regulatory requirements.
- Provide quality investigations and implement CAPA plans
- Be the primary point of contact for investigations (SME for root cause analysis, CAPA, 5Why, FMEA, ISHIKAWA, DMAIC, etc.)
- Introduce GEMBA as part of all investigations
- Propose CAPAs that drive continuous improvement
- Maintain a working knowledge of Pharmaceutical Quality System
- Bachelors or masters in the life sciences with 10-12 years in the pharmaceutical industry
- Certifications in lean management preferred
- Thorough understanding of electronic application for quality management systems (trackwise, SAP)
- Work at a great company that rewards hard work
- Competitive base pay and benefits package
- Great company culture!
If this sounds like the position for you, please don't hesitate to apply!