A leading biotech manufacturer is looking for a Lead Statistician to support a number of projects in the area of clinical research. You will be playing a major role in implementing statistical concepts and methods in developing the relevant standards for their new products. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation with a goal on delivering life changing products to the market.
Key Responsibilities as a Lead Statistician
- Provide daily assistance in statistical tasks and concept analysis
- Develop SAS programs as well as delivering on statistical activities.
- Create SDTM/ADaM requirements and ensure suitable credentials of all statistical activities.
- Build and retains the complex systems and services in regulation to the relevant programs and requirements.
Key Requirements as a Lead Statistician
- Strong experience in SAS.
- PHD in Statistics or relevant field of study.
- Extensive experience in statistics.
- Strong knowledge in clinical trial applications C-Disc and drug development.
- Previous experience working for a Biotech and CRO.
If you are interested in the Lead Statistician position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 667 8379 for more information.