Manager, Advanced Commercial Analytics
An exciting opportunity for career development with a small but expanding global biopharmaceutical company. They are committed to a patient centric culture, by identifying unmet patient needs and fostering the innovation to overcome traditional treatment barriers. They are committed to making sure all voices are heard and keeping collaboration at their core through their growth.
The Manager, advanced/predictive analytics, will be responsible for leveraging analytics including, advanced analytics, ML and AI to support the commercial organization. S/he/they will work very closely with the Senior director, advanced analytics, as well as the sales & marketing analytics and health system analytics teams. She/he/they will be involved in projects spanning the entire analytics spectrum, from descriptive analytics to highly sophisticated statistical modeling and data mining. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and deep knowledge of commercial analytics.
- Working with functional partners and business partners to identify and plan analyses to support the commercial organization's decision-making processes
- Gathering and preparing data for analysis
- Conducting hands-on analyses and modeling. (patient journey analyses, customer segmentation, marketing mix modeling and optimization, lift analyses, and adoption analysis, etc…)
- Communicating analysis in a user-friendly way to business partners
- Serving as SME in efforts that leverage advanced analytics, ML and AI
- Partnering with IT to deploy solutions
- Driving adoption of advanced analytics, ML and AI across the commercial organization by providing strategic consulting
- Staying current in all relevant technical areas (algorithms and software)
Qualifications and Education
- Hands-on experience in applying advanced analytics and ML to sales and marketing problems
- Deep understanding of the mathematical underpinnings of statistical modeling and ML
- Extensive coding knowledge and experience with R and/or Python
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with marketing mix modeling, customer segmentation and forecasting
- Experience in collaborating with IT partners
- Excellent communication and presentation, both verbal and written
- Able to guide and influence business partners across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Superior project management skills, with the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work and multi-task across multiple projects
If interested, Please submit a CV!