Title: Senior Manager, Data Management
Type: 6-Month Contract (Ability to Convert)
Specifications: Part Time (20-30 Hours/Week)
We have need for a contract resource. Specifically, we are looking for a seasoned senior data manager, someone with 8+ years' experience or more. This person will work within the biometrics department, report into the VP of biometrics, and be the singular data manager for two ongoing oncology trials.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Author/Maintain Data Management SOPs
- Review and Revise Suite of DM SOPs
- Data Mangement for Two Oncology Trials
- Create requirements for standard Data Validation Specification (DVS) listings for data review based on our standard CRFs
Education and Requirements:
- BS degree in related field
- Previous Experince with WHODrug and MedDRA
- Veeva Vault (ETMF) Expereince
- Must have previous experience as Senior Data Manager
- Must have 8+ Years' Experience as a Data Manager
- Previous Sponsor Experience not solely CRO
- Previous Lead Experience is highly desirable
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply !!!