This role is an IT Manager III for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the Bay Area. This is a fully remote role. We are looking for someone who can provide QA support for infrastructure projects with focus on IT Security systems and projects.
Your responsibilities in this role would include:
- Quality Assurance oversight of GxP software quality and validation
- Infrastructure QA approvals of Specification
- IQ, OQ, System specific procedures related to IT-owned
- enforcement of applicable standard operating procedures.
- Providing QA support for infrastructure projects with focus on IT Security systems and projects
Qualifications for this role include:
- QA/Risk Management experience
- Computer System Validation
- 6-8 years industry experience
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to haves for this role include:
- Previous Infrastructure qualification experience
- Can independently work in a fast paced environment
- GxP Vendor Management experience
Benefits for this role include Health, Vision, Dental, and 401K. Competitive pay based on experience for this role ranges from $100-$110 hourly.