EPM Scientific are currently recruiting for a rapidly growing Health Tech Company to find a Manager, Market Research for a new market research segment they are looking to break into.
This role will be a critical hire for a truly disruptive HealthTech company focused on chronic diseases allowing patients greater powers to measure and monitor their conditions.
This role will work closely with a very cross functional team including Marketing, R&D, Commercial Operations and Sales to represent voice of customer programs and help generate actionable insights.
- Work cross functionally to execute market research tasks and inform product strategy
- Leads primary qualitative and quantitative market research projects, including clarifying market research objectives, designing research methodology
- Works with both qualitative and quantitative research methods (ex. ethnographic research, surveys, in-depth interviews, focus groups, online communities)
- Analyzes available syndicated and primary market research and extracts insights relevant to support and enhance market research projects.
Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience (either on a corporate or vendor side) in market research methods to drive business strategy
- Bachelor's degree in market research, business, mathematics or the sciences
- Ability to present data in a compelling visual format that tells a simple story