Quality Assurance Manager
A rapidly growing Gene Therapy Biotech in the Greater Rockville area is seeking a talented QA Manager to join their team! If you are looking for a highly visible opportunity in QA that will allow you to impact the organization, don't hesitate to apply!
The Manager, Quality Assurance will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for day-to-day Quality Assurance oversight and management of compliance operations for the company
- Lead continuous improvement endeavors to ensure GMP compliance
- Engage in major meetings with notable biotech / pharmaceutical clients
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure a state of inspection readiness
- Execute internal + external Quality audits
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent skills or work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years' preferred experience in the pharmaceutical industry with related experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Manufacturing.
- CMO experience is a plus