Manager, Sales & Marketing Analytics
An exciting opportunity for career development with a small but expanding global biopharmaceutical company. They are committed to a patient centric culture, by identifying unmet patient needs and fostering the innovation to overcome traditional treatment barriers. As an employer, they are committed to making sure all voices are heard, and keeping collaboration at the core through their growth.
The Manager, Sales & Marketing Analytics, is key member of the team providing analytical support to the Sales & Marketing function of the commercial organization with two approved products in the CNS Space, and a portfolio of pipeline product candidates. This position will be a key analytical business partner for both Marketing and Sales teams/leadership. In addition, this position will work closely with peers in other functions on cross-functional deliverables. This position will report to the Director, Sales & Marketing Analytics.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing leaders and other stakeholders to identify key business areas, including the following:
- Track performance of markets and product launches
- Quantify treatment provider landscapes and segments
- Develop brand performance analytics and metrics
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing and field efforts; identify challenges and opportunities; provide actionable insights / recommendations
- Support business plan development and execution tracking
- Determine required data sources to address business problems/questions.
- Add depth to insights by developing a thorough understanding of all key brand commercial dynamics
- Provide ongoing, high-level strategic consulting and insights to all internal stakeholders
- Manage vendors and data sources used for analyses.
- Work with Corporate Planning, Commercial IT, Finance and Program Management on cross functional solutions.
- Mentor and support the development of analysts.
Education and Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, science, or quantitative disciplines such as mathematics or statistics required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in an analytics role and 3 years in biopharma. Experience with sales & marketing analytics preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Advanced with Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical data sources such as IQVIA, Symphony Health and specialty pharmacy reported data.
- Experience with Psychiatry products and product launches preferred.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience working with large datasets and relational databases preferred.
- Working knowledge of CRM solutions preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, including ability to synthesize information and make recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Ability to communicate requirements to vendors and manage their performance.
If interested, Please submit a CV!