Job Title: Manager/Sr. Manager, Quality Systems - Training
Job Summary: Are you passionate about designing, developing, and delivering new training programs? Do you have excellent leadership and mentoring skills? If you are self-motivated and technically driven, you may be the perfect candidate for this Oncology-focused company. This global, clinical-stage cell therapy company has developed tumor infiltrating lymphocytes for decades and is looking to add talented individuals to their team.
The Manager/Sr. Manager of Quality Systems - Training will be responsible for:
- Facilitate training needs of on-going programs on a continuous basis as well as develop and deliver content to the departmental heads and management for the training curriculum at all levels of business.
- Create, design and continuously improve training content such as outlines, presentations, agendas, and so forth.
- Work collaboratively with various departmental heads within the business in developing training activities unique to their individual department employee needs.
- Establish metrics that measure performance and success of ongoing training programs to identify points of improvement and develop solutions that improve the effectiveness of training programs.
- Participate in leadership meetings, training events and seminars, conferences, and so forth, where leader constantly gathers information that keeps the department's practices up to date, hence ensuring constant sharpening of employee skills and performance in the business.
- Play a major support role, coaching leadership and management principles within the business, leading training sessions and ensuring proper execution of training programs.
The Manager/Sr. Manager of Quality Systems - Training should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following: Sciences, Engineering, Training and Development, Education, Human Resources, Business or any related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of progressive Quality experience in a training and development capacity in a large and complex business setting, preferably as the Training and Development Manager in a GMP environment in a biotech, pharmaceutical and/or cell therapy operations.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of GxP regulations, quality systems and regulatory guidance documents in US, EU, ATMP's ad HTA.
- Prior management and leadership experience.
- Should have an understanding and experience of cell therapy processes.
If this sounds like something that you would be a great fit for, please don't wait to apply!