An established Biotechnology firm based in Cambridge, MA is currently seeking a driven Manufacturing Associate III with a strong background in working with nanoliposomes, cell cultures, or protein purification in a manufacturing environment. They are looking to bring someone on the team as they are working to ramp up their Nanoliposomes department.
- Ensure that all nanoliposomal molecules are manufactured safely in accordance with cGMP
- Support the creation and revision of support documentation, ie. SOPs, Change Controls, Batch Records
- Manage Lot Disposition activities with Assist QA and manufacturing management
- 4 years of GMP Manufacturing or Process Development experience (MUST BE PHARMACEUTICAL)
- Strong cell culture, protein purification or nanoliposome manufacturing process experience
- Experience reviewing batch records, SOPs, and support documentation
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12 months with a high possibility of extension depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Manufacturing Associate III role, then please don't wait to apply!