I'm working with a rapidly growing small biotech in the East Bay area making revolutions in the gene therapy space. They are looking to bring on a Manufacturing Associate to come in and support their upstream and downstream manufacturing. This position starts as a 6-month contract with the potential for growth!
- Column chromatography purification (AKTA Pure, Avant, Pilot systems)
- Depth filtration and tangential flow filtration
- Formulation and filling of drug product
- Protein purification - Solve operational tasks in the operation of purification processes, ie. column packing
- 3+ years of relevant experience with manufacturing in cGMP environments
- BS/MS in Biology, Bioengineering or related scientific discipline'
- Recent protein/chromatography purification experience
- Working knowledge of current cGMP and GDP regulations
- Ability to perform frequent physical tasks with strength and mobility
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a high possibility of extension depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Manufacturing Associate position, then please don't wait to apply!