We are currently partnering with a Global Biotech company who are in urgent need of 10 Manufacturing Specialist for a very large spike in work load for an initial 4 month contract.
They are based in central Switzerland and have a great opportunity for somebody to support a large project and possible transition into a permanent position.
The details of the role are below:
- Carrying out production activities in the field of mammalian cell culture and purification of these products according to cGMP guidelines.
- Ensuring the execution of critical process steps, evaluating test results, solving problems, correcting errors in the production plant and giving solution-oriented recommendations
- Support on the implementation of risk analysis in the areas of safety, environmental monitoring, production and cleaning for the respective products as well as implementing and controlling of defined measures
- Checking production documentation and working on deviations, change requests and implementation of CAPAs to ensure high quality GMP standards
- Working as a production expert for investment projects for the construction and commissioning of the production facilities. Responsible for the provision of information for the specific setup, commissioning and qualification of the manufacturing facilities including automation
- Support engineering and workshops for the preparation of campaigns and conversion activities in the plant
- Fluent in English and German