Job Title: Marketing Automation Lead
Location: New Jersey (Remote)
- Collaborate with Campaign and Channel Marketing teams for specific campaigns.
- Execute Salesforce Marketing Cloud email experiences to implement on a large scale.
- Project Management.
- Have exposure to writing queries on the back end to help fully execute the campaign.
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with email marketing best practices including list segmentation, A/B testing, build, QA, deployment, and reporting.
- Strong understanding of Marketing data models, and demonstrated proficiency with technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Audience Builder and other modules in Marketing Cloud.
- HTML, CSS, SQL experience needed.
Shoot over an updated CV, along with your best availability to chat!