My client is a fast-growing molecular diagnostics company that is constantly innovating and evolving. They are looking for a Marketing Director to join their team and extend their growth in the region. This role will be based in Singapore. In this role, you will be leading the development and execution of marketing activities in molecular diagnostics for SEAK markets.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs and customers within defined market segments/geographies
- Identify unmet customer needs and new product/market opportunities in molecular diagnostics through structured VOC processes
- Lead and conduct market research as required to support marketing strategies
- Develop commercial strategies and regional marketing plans
- Identify entry into potential new market segments, defining the criteria for Go-to-Market opportunities
- Represent SEAK marketing in product lifecycle management process
- Support the development of new product concepts in close coordination with global marketing, medical/scientific affairs, regulatory, and other related internal stakeholders
Strategic marketing support
- Participate and contribute to the annual strategic planning process
- Develop regional pricing strategies and develop payer strategies
- Drive product launches and work closely with local commercial teams in the post-launch process
The ideal Marketing Director should have:
- Bachelor's degree (business or life sciences) with at least 10 years of related marketing experience (IVD preferred) OR
- Master's degree in field with minimum 8 years of related marketing experience; MBA preferred, OR
- Doctoral degree in field with more tha n 5 years of Marketing work experience.
- Regional experience in Asia Pacific and/or Emerging Markets
- 3+ years people management experience
- Experience in Product Development/Launch is an additional advantage
- Prior experience in molecular diagnostics, and/or microbiology markets
- Strong knowledge of molecular IVD products and markets (Point of Care Testing)
- Able to travel up to 30-40%, both domestic and internationally, as required
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply!