We are currently looking to fill the position of Marketing Manager for one of our clients in the pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the company's marketing initiatives, including the development of marketing strategies, implementation of marketing plans, and management of the marketing team.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies
- Manage the marketing team and ensure that all team members meet their objectives
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Develop and manage the marketing budget
- Work with other departments to ensure that marketing initiatives are aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and partners
- Ensure that all marketing materials are in line with the company's branding guidelines
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing
- Marketing strategy development
- Budget management
- Market research and analysis
- Relationship management
The salary for this position is $130,000 per annum.
How to Apply: Click Apply Now