A leading medical device company specialising in a number of areas including critical care, diabetes and diagnostics are currently looking to expand their marketing department with someone who is specialised in CRM and retention programmes.
· Development and realization of all CRM & Retention Programme related strategies / concepts and campaigns with the ultimate objective to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
· Own the vision and further development of the brand in Germany, serving as a lighthouse project for patient retention programmes across Europe.
· Develop breakthrough new retention progammes including but not limited to HCPs and specific patients segments meeting their individualized needs.
· Define structures, processes and technology according to modern CRM standards
· Seamless collaboration with e-commerce and customer service integrating all types of communication into one conceptual template.
· Closely collaborate with Marketing, Sales, E-commerce and AREA CRM / IT
· Own and optimize the consumer/HCP journey across multiple channels
· Drive automatization and personalisation
· Manage budgets of all digital & CRM marketing activities.
· Leading projects according to plan and track RoI .
· Motivate and develop team of 2 and interacting with e-commerce, market access, medical, & sales in matrix organization.
· Advanced university degree desirable in Business / Marketing or related fields
· 5 years of experience and successful track record in CRM/digital marketing and/or e-commerce
. Experience in an international company is preferred
. Fluent German and English
. Experience in Ecommerce and Direct to Consumer/Patient Platforms/Programmes
Any questions please contact
+44 20 3758 8929