Global Medical Advisor
As a Global Medical Advisor, you will support internal and external scientific needs for recently UK, US and Canada authorised developments in medicine, in an extremely exciting phase for this well known global Pharmaceutical company, who have contributed significantly, globally during this pandemic.
- Aim to provide scientific and technical support for, and help maintain professional and credible relationships with, key opinion leaders, collaborating partners and academic centres, to ensure access to current medical and scientific information
- Drive medical affairs activities such as symposiums, scientific expert meetings and advisory boards
- Drive collaborations with Patient Advocacy Groups
- Produce scientific documents relating to safety, efficacy and development in response to needs of Health care Providers and Regulatory Agencies
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements as well as internal processes and procedures
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Company policies and accepted standards of best practice.
- Appropriate scientific/medical qualification (Pharmacist or Medic)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- At least 4 year's experience as a Medical Advisor or Medical Manager in an above country role (EU/EMEA/International or Global)
- Experience working with Country and Regional Codes of Practices
- Agile and able to cope with a fast paced environment
Please apply if you could be interested as this is an incredibly rare and unique opportunity.