Title: Medical Affairs & Clinical Development Lead
Overview: An up-and-coming biotech company that specializes in the genomics space is looking for a medical and clinical affairs talent to join the team.
Responsibilities of a Medical Affairs & Clinical Development Lead:
- Spearhead clinical research activities- design and oversee clinical projects
- Engage with Key Opinion Leaders and onboard them if necessary
- Ensuring product trial meets regulatory standards
- Manage a clinical team of CRAs and research specialists
- Collect and update clinical data records
- Provide regular updates on grant and collaboration opportunities
- Masters' Degree and above in Science or related field
- Relevant experience in medical affairs and with clinical trials
- Industry experience in the pharmaceutical, medtech or biotech industry
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting opportunity to join the genomics market as a growing market
- Opportunity to grow the business and build something from scratch
If you are interested in the Medical Affairs & Clinical Development Lead role, please apply by sending in your CV!