For over 100 years, this company has been delivering groundbreaking innovative technologies in health care to provide a better quality of life for their patients. They are driven by the mission to improve people's lives on a global scale.
In this brand new role, you will have the opportunity top make a significant impact on this growing department. You would be handling multiple products, and grow as the team expands around you.
It will be your primary responsibility would be to lead the evaluation and assessment of scientific studies, while building a strong network of Key Opinion Leaders. You would also lead the post launch studies, while being the internal expert and educator of the products in your responsibility.
- Lead the evaluation and assessment of scientific studies
- Hold responsibility for the German market while heavily interacting with the European and Global teams
- Generating evidence of cost reductions in health care, and better overall outcomes
- Develop and maintain the relationship with KOL's advisory boards, and cost bearers for strategic corporate projects
- Be the scientific advisor for commercial groups, including the scientific training of the wider commercial team internally in preparation of the Medical Strategy
Please apply if you have:
- A relevant education in biology, bio-medicine, medicine, or Medical Technology
- Industry experience in Diagnostics (ideally 5+ years)
- Exposure to the practices and guidelines of the diagnostics industry, ideally with Point of Care
- Experience in the management of KOL relationships (payer, industry associations, clinical experts, patients organizations, care organizations)
- Confidence in your ability to build and maintain relationships in a German market
- Fluency in German and English
This position offers an attractive salary, a good work to life balance and significant opportunities to expand with the team and have an influence on its growth
I look forward to receiving your application!