Medical Affairs Project Lead DACH- Oncology
A small and dynamic biotech known for innovative treatments. Although a lean organizational structure, they hold both a significant pipeline and portfolio of product. This company allows each of their employees both responsibility and visibility for their roles and provides significant opportunities for growth and development into senior roles.
This opportunity is based 3 days a week in office in Munich
You goal in this position will be to contribute to the scientific engagement and life cycle management of the portfolio by being a core driver of the scientific projects. In this role you will be working closely with the senior team members to ensure the creation and successful execution of these projects.
- Responsible for managing and driving Scientific Projects across multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide both the scientific and medical leadership by coordinating and completing projects
- the overseeing of all aspects of the project working in a highly cross-functional team role
- Proactively engaging with key opinions leaders and health institutions globally to seek out new innovation projects to collaborate, drive and hold responsibility over.
- Create, establish and maintain relationships with core third-party vendors
- MD Educated, or PHD educated
- Holds significant experience in Medical Affairs
- Ideally experienced within Solid Tumours
- If not the above, should hold varied experience in Oncology
- At the minimum some experience at the country level (ideally 2 or 3 countries)
- Base Salary: € 100,000- € 120,000
- Bonus: 20%
- LTI included