Industry: Medical Device
Permanent: Head of Quality
A patient-focused, value-driven top global Medical Device firm are looking to expand their operations in the area of Class II and III devices due to their success in ongoing projects. As the Head of Quality, you will report directly to the CEO and you will be a part of a global team with oversight of manufacturing sites across Europe and the USA. You will be leading the Quality department so you will manage a team of Quality Managers and Quality Engineers, therefore you will be developing staff technically and behaviorally with the ongoing needs of the business.
- Expert knowledge of quality management systems and Quality System Standards
- Experience driving significant process improvement efforts, leveraging Lean 6-Sigma concepts and methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP Standards
- Experienced in interpreting the regulatory requirements for medical devices in the EU and/or USA
- Responsible for delivering to Quality budget
- Provide management summary reports of Quality Management activities.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related Field
- 8 years' experience within the Medical Device Industry within Quality and 3 year' experience in a management position
- Fluent in German Language, written and oral
Are you interested? Apply now and discover more about this role.