A highly progressive, mid-size, agency leading in Medical Communications is searching for a Medical Director to facilitate and lead their New York office. The Medical Director will be integral in strategic planning, developing business relationships and client interactions. The agency is searching for someone with prior experience in the Medical Communications or Promotional Medical Education sectors. If you are searching for a Medical Director role within a highly regarded agency and a competitive compensation structure, please apply!
Functions of the role:
- Establish new client connections while nurturing current client relationships.
- Delegate operations to junior staff and assist with processes.
- Provide integral knowledge of Therapeutic areas.
- Facilitate growth of current accounts.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and expanding the established company reputation.
- PhD or PharmD, 4 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven growth and leadership experience.
- Established background of creative strategy and client interaction.
- Overall knowledge of therapeutic areas, oncology expertise preferred.