A Award-Winning Medical Communications agency, leading in the industry, is searching for a Medical Director to add to their New Jersey team.
The Medical Director will handle oversight of content creation, team management, account development and client interactions. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 5-7 years experience with an Oncology or Neurology background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of Neurology or Oncology (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 5 - 7 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications or Promotional Medical Education.
- Proven consistency and experience with oncology or neurology deliverables.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.