A full-service Medical Communications agency is seeking a Medical Director to their growing Scientific team.
As a Medical Director, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic analysis for clients and internal initiatives.
- Develop content on all project components, across both promo and publications, including agenda's, slide decks (for KOLs & HCPs), manuscripts, brochures, scripts, storyboard, and newsletters.
- Managing work of freelance writers assigned to specific account projects.
- Working and interacting directly with clients, providing strategic solutions and guidance for growth of existing accounts.
A Strong Medical Director Candidate will have the following:
- PharmD or Ph.D - Required
- 5+ years of Med Comms agency experience
- Having extensive knowledge in Oncology, Hematology, or Cardiovascular Disease
- Great verbal and written communications.
- Flexibility to travel to conferences and client meetings
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO package
- 100% Remote flexibility
- Retention and Annual Bonus
If you are looking for a position at a company that can offer you a career challenge and the opportunity to grow, then please don't wait to apply!