Job Title: Medical Director, Promotional Med Ed & Commercial
Location: Remote (Continental USA)
Join a well-established agency that serve as strategic partners for some of the leading pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech companies. Deliver impactful medical education that drives healthcare understanding and decision-making.
Role & Responsibilities:
Ideal candidates will be solution-oriented, high-scientific, and have a passion for mentorship. You'll help oversee and grow an award-winning team and will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to and oversee the development of deliverables including digital and print materials like presentation decks, video and animation storyboards, advisory boards, and more
- Maintain effective relationships with thought leaders and clients, providing strategic advice
- Manage a team of medical writers and associate medical directors, acting as a mentor and ensuring the timely execution of high-quality work
- Participate in new business pitches
Skills and Qualifications
- PhD, PharmD, or MD is required
- 5+ years of agency experience is required
- Experience managing direct reports is preferred
- Expertise in oncology is preferred