Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance - REMOTE
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Stocks + Unlimited PTO
An Oncology focused BioPharmaceutical Company that recently commercialized their first product, is hiring a skilled Medical Director of Pharmacovigilance. As their pipeline is expanding, they are looking for someone to jump right into this collaborative team.
The Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance will be Responsible for:
- Review Aggregate Reports.
- Medical Review and assessment of Adverse Events.
- Write and develop Risk Management Plans.
- Case review of Serious Adverse Events.
- Develop and mentor an Associate Medical Director.
- Liaise with cross functional teams, acting as SME.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- MD or Foreign Equivalent.
- 5 Years in the Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance space.
Does this sound like your next title? Apply now!