Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance - Neuroscience
A Multinational Pharmaceutical company that invests in their employees futures from day one to unleash a growth track that harnesses their potential. As Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance Neuroscience working on the Medical Safety - Global Patient Safety Excellence team, you will support developmental programs which include both early and late stages of development. This company will invest in your journey to unimaginable success.
The Medical Director, Pharmacoviglance - Neuroscience will be responsible for:
- As Global Safety Lead, overseeing signal detection and risk management activities
- Training, monitoring, and developing junior physicians and scientists
- Sign off on multiple programs, protocols, SAPs, clinical study reports, IBs, and IMPD for submission
- Global Safety PV activities
- Interactions and presenting with health and regulatory authorities
- Continuously engaging in medical education activities for product knowledge and accredidation
Ideal Candidates will have:
- MD or Foreign Equivalent
- Minimum 8 years Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Research, or Clinical Development
- Competitive Base Salary
- Yearly Bonus
Sound like your next title? Apply now!