A fast moving, employee-centric organization based out of New York City is looking to add an Editor to their Editorial Services team. This company is well-known for their work life balance and tight-knit community feeling. They're looking for someone who is proficient in both AMA and FDA formatting, though they are quick to ramp up in client specific guidelines as well. As the Medical Editor, you will work on a number of different accounts, editing high science Medical Education deliverables as well as fact-checking and working closely with the Account and Scientific Services teams.
The Medical Editor will:
- Edit, fact check and annotate deliverables in conjunction with the Scientific Services teams.
- Prove proficiency in formatting and annotating scientific materials.
- Work quickly and efficiently with the Medical and Creative teams.
The Medical Editor must have:
- At least 1 year of agency experience in Medical Communications.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in the sciences or English.
- A very collaborative, results driven mentality.
If you are looking for a tight-knit community with a passion for producing excellent work and have the above experience, please apply!